There is a 10 passenger minimum to confirm transportation from Reading,PA. If minimum is not met, passengers must select their second choice, Lancaster or Harrisburg.
- 7-night Mississippi Rive Cruise roundtrip from New Orleans
- 1 Night pre-cruise accomodation at the Intercontinental Hotel New Orleans
- All meals onboard, with complimentary wine and beer with lunch & dinner
- Complimentary cocktail party onboard for AAA/BCASR Group
- Daily onboard entertainment, including musicians, historians and naturalists
- Transfers: Airport to New Orleans Hotel, Hotel to Pier, & Pier to New Orleans Airport
- Complimentary "featured" shore excursions at every port, with available additional excursions
- All gratuities onboard and for "featured" excursions
CATEGORY: DESCRIPTION: PRICE:
AAR Private Balcony $4483.00
AAL Private Balcony $4865.50
AAC Private Balcony $5090.50
Final Payment: May 16,2019
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE NOTICE - PART OF CONTRACT OF SERVICE. PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE, IT CONSTITUTES PART OF YOUR CONTRACT FOR TRAVEL-RELATED SERVICES. Limits on AAA Travel's Responsibilities: The American Automobile Association, Inc., gives notice that all tickets and coupons are issued and delivered by them and all arrangments for transportation or conveyance, or for hotel accommodations are made by them as AGENTS, upon the express conditions that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason or defect in a any vehicle or through the act of default of any company or person engaged in coneyin the passenger or any hotel proprietor, or employee, or in carrying out arrangments of the tour, or otherwise in connection therewith. No carrier shall have or incur, any responsibility to any persons taking this tour, except its liability as a common carrier. The airline and/or steamship lines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or events, during the time the passengers are not on board their plane or conveyances. The passage contract in use by the airline and/or steamship concerned when issued shall constitute the sole contract between carrier and purchaser and/or passenger of these tours. The aforesaid American Automobile Association, Inc. can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expensed due to delay or changes of schedule, weather, strikes, war quarantines, or other causes. All such losses or expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.